YEAH!!! That’s right! Woohoo! Today at weigh-in I was down 1.4lbs for a new weight of 160.6lbs and a grand total lost of 91lbs! That means I got another 5lb star added to my weigh-in booklet. I think I might have mentioned before my love of these stars…but seriously I’m like a kid with them!
Of course, here’s a picture of my book! Look at all those stars 🙂
This is amazing to be happening over the holidays, I really credit the drop in daily points from the “new” Weight Watchers plan. I think it’s exactly what I needed and kickstarted my weight loss again.
So. I am 0.7lbs off from getting to my mini goal #4 of being in the 150s by xmas, but I’m hoping I can do it next week. This is the closest I’ve come to my mini goal so I’m not beating myself up over it. I’m going to focus on the amazing accomplishments I’ve had these last 2 weeks. And just to get back to my postings LONG ago when I was posting what my weight looked like her we go again. I have lost the equivalent of TWO full 5 gallon water jugs and one sack of potatoes. This picture represents 90lbs:
Also, In all my excitement of having lost 2lbs last week I didn’t notice that I’d hit my 35%! That’s right ladies and gentlemen…I have lost over 35% of my starting weight. WOW!
What I want to accomplish this week:
1. I have more time since I’m off work as of Wednesday! I need to catch up on my running and weigh training.
2. My goal is to run at least 3 times between Thursday the 22nd and Monday the 26th. Yes.
3. Pay attention to what I eat. I have two big dinners coming up – the 24th and the 25th. I have to remind myself that food isn’t going out of style and I can always take some home as left overs to eat the next day. Feeling bloated and overly full is not fun so I won’t do it.
4. Add a new Progress Photo to my page. I will do it!
5. I also need to stop making promises I currently can’t keep – like saying I’ll write a blog mid-week (Goal #4 above does not count! I swear!). Sigh. It’s just not going to happen until after the holidays I’m thinking, so please don’t expect much of me until next Tuesday. BUT – I AM weighing in next Tuesday. I will stay accountable and keep tracking this week. No point in ruining all the progress I’ve made.
I also want to give a special shoutout to my friend who just reached her 10%. I am beyond thrilled for her! YAY!
So tell me all – what are your plans for this week? Lots of holidays – Hanukkah and Christmas – this week. How are you going to get through the food? Any strategies??