Oh yeah!! SOMEONE is in the 150s! Hehehe! It’s ME! 🙂
Today at weigh-in I was down 2.8lbs (what, that’s huge!) for a new weight of 159.9lbs and a total loss of 91.7lbs. I have officially lost my xmas weight and have also officially reached my Mini Goal #4 which was to get into the 150s. Okay so 3 weeks later than I’d hoped, but I still did it.
I’ll admit it. I’m still in shock. I weigh in at lunch time and I’m writing this post at the end of the night and I still can’t believe I’m in the 150s. I have never been this weight. Well, fine, I must have been at one point but I swear I was 12 or something like that. I feel great and I’ll be honest, I’m surprised the loss was this big. But I guess running that 30km this week certainly helped!
Just in case you’re thinking I’m not living/eating like normal people, do let me tell you something. This week I:
- Ate at a pub and had a whole portion of french fries to myself
- Split a bottle of champagne with a friend
- Split a bottle of wine with a friend
- Had garlic bread not once, but twice
- Split a chocolate bar with a friend
- Munched on chocolate covered coconut (my weakness!)
- Ate out at a restaurant for dinner, twice
Yes, I did all this – but all of it within my daily and weekly points targets. And I drank water. PLENTY of water.
This new weight also comes with a series of what I’ll call “woohoos” :
- According to my BMI of 27.4, I am now closer to the “normal” range than I am to the “obese” range – woohoo#1
- I’m back at 90lbs lost! – woohoo#2
- I am only 8.3lbs away from 100lbs lost – woohoo#3
- I have to start thinking about my ultimate goal weight – woohoo#4/EEEK #1
- I now ACTUALLY have to put up a new progress photo – woohoo#5 (will be done this week!)
I’ve also come up with a Mini Goal #5. You guessed it – 100lbs lost. It will come when I weigh in at 151.6lbs. Oh my! I hope it happens before the spring – that would be lovely. But I’m not putting a time goal on this one. I’ll get there when I get there 🙂
Hope you’re all having a great week so far! Be back soon – schedule is starting to settle so I hope this means more time for blogging!