Le sigh. I was able to weigh-in this morning and I was up 1.1lbs for a new weight of 161.3lbs with a total loss of 90.2lbs. Oh dear. Clearly I haven’t gotten control of my food with this current work contract. I have, at the very least!, identified my biggest issue – snacking! I can’t control my snacking. At about 6pm it all goes downhill for me and I can’t stop snacking – bread and spinach dip is my biggest temptation. I munch, munch, munch without measuring and without thought.
How do I expect to lose weight this way?!?! I have no idea. Okay – so here’s a list of all the things that are currently frightening me. I have no solutions at this point. I can only try my best and try to snack better tomorrow – one day at a time. If I’m able to resist the chocolate-covered almonds, I can do this. Right? And to try to stay positive there’s also a (short) list of things I’m proud of…
I’m afraid of:
- Gaining for a fourth straight week
- No longer being in the 90s for pounds lost
- Not being able to control my snacking
- Not being ready for being around food I don’t control
- Gaining every week of this contract
- Not getting back on track
- Letting my exercise lapse because it’s “easier” and I’m “tired”
- Falling back into old patterns’
- That this gain isn’t due to my monthly cycle
I’m proud of:
- Not having eaten a chocolate-covered almond since a week ago Monday
- Running today after working a 13 hour day
- Having exercised both Saturday and Sunday this past weekend.
- Having ordered steamed vegetables for lunch without sauce.
Hope you’re all having a good week. If you have any suggestions – feel free to pass them along! 🙂