So, I don’t want to jinx it…but I’ve had 2 really great days food-wise. Here’ s what happened:
- Drank my water, even had 2 glasses before bed so I would not wake up dehydrated.
- Had to buy my lunch, but opted for a big bowl of vegetable pho. Kept me full all afternoon.
- Ate half a small piece of cake when celebrating a co-worker’s birthday even though more than one person tried to literally force me to eat more by pushing a full piece in my hands and blocking the knives so I wouldn’t be able to cut it.
- I ate within my points for the day.
- I DID NOT EAT ANY CRACKERS at work.
- I drank my water. I want to get in at least 500ml more before bed.
- I had veggies as a snack during lunch as promised. See photo below.
- I ate my baked oatmeal snack at around 3:30pm when I was feeling peckish
- I made Baked Chicken Parmesan for dinner and some cooked beets. Check out the chicken recipe and instructional video on Laura’s great blog – Becoming the Odd Duck. She totally supported my running way back when I was starting out. 🙂 See what mine ended up looking like below. (Note I also whipped up a quick home-made tomato sauce for these. Delish!)
- I went for a 5K run and ran fast (for me!) I felt great.
- I have eaten within my points for the day – including the late-night hot chocolate!
- I also DID NOT EAT ANY CRACKERS AT WORK!