Well, this is a delayed post isn’t it! This past Tuesday I was up 0.1lbs at weigh-in. Not feeling so great about this. New weight is 159.6lbs and a total loss of 92lbs. Yeah. That’s where I’m at.
Things that have happened this week, the good, the bad, the ugly:
1. I ran 3x this week
2. I ran a long run today – 7.2km! On my way to getting back to running a 10K. This is good since my race is coming up on September 29th!
3. Unfortunately my pace was slow…6:12 per km (that’s about a 10 minute/mile). Blargh. Slow is me. The weight gain doesn’t help. Even a couple pounds slows one down.
4. I went to a garlic festival! Mmmm…garlic.
5. I ate 2 garlic buns for lunch that day. Promptly when I got home. D’oh!
6. I dropped my keychain after the festival and lost my 100lbs lost WW charm. The irony is not lost on me. Sigh. I WILL get it back. I WILL earn it again.
7. I bought a $200 dress on a whim.
8. I got tons of compliments on said dress 😉
9. I brought the rest of the garlic buns to a pot-luck party so I wouldn’t be tempted to eat them all. It worked. But I ate a bunch of delicious fig dip at said party while wearing the dress from #6.
9. I found a book on the sidewalk (this is a common thing in Montreal where people put out boxes of free books during the day and anyone is welcome to sift through and take what they want).
10. This book happens to be the cookbook Crazy Plates (from the LooneySpoons authors!) I actually don’t have either of these, my mom has one, so I’m curious to try some recipes. For those who don’t know – they are a series of low fat cookbooks by Canadian authors.